Monday, September 22, 2008

First Transfer-Elder Isaac Larsen

My area is the Tanglewood area. Sounds pretty gangster, huh? Paige got switched fast. I was only with my trainer three months, and four ½ months is standard. I love it here. I’ve already grown, and my comp is the coolest! We’ve already decided to become samurai after the mission and battle. I’m a little bummed I left my last area so soon because we had 17 baptismal dates, and I didn't get to see any of them.

Oh, I need new pants! Tear…tear. I badly destroyed a pair of pants from my blue suit when I had a bike accident. My knees hurt pretty badly, but it will go away. I’m tough. I kept tapping my Comp’s back wheel when we were riding, and I said, “Stop! Stop!” I didn't stop. Then I went over my handle bars, and rolled down a hill. It was pretty hilarious. We still laugh about it. Then later I crashed in the street on the curb somehow. I don’t know how that one happened. It was really fast, but long story short, I need new pants.