Thursday, July 3, 2008

Sister Paige Larsen Has Arrived in Virginia!

Sister Paige Larsen writes, “My companion’s name is Erica Nelson. She’s from Riverside County in California, and she has been out for over a year. My MTC comp’s trainer was trained by my trainer. Sister Nelson is really good for me. We’re in a car and biking is optional, but we’d need to get one of the bikes fixed first. We do walk, track sometimes, and street contact. We go to the Metro commuter station more often then other places.”

Sister Paige Larsen is serving in the Falls Church Ward of the McLean Stake near Arlington, Virginia. She reports that she has a great companion. They have language study with the Mongolian sisters, Sister Munkhnaran and Sister Battseseg, each morning to help improve their English. Sister Larsen has learned that it’s important to teach with the spirit. She writes, “It's been good, I'm opening my mouth more, loving the people more, and understanding how far apart things are.”